THOSE STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT ABLE TO ATTEND COUNSELING ON DUE TO THE JALAPAIGURI BANDH MAY COME TO THE COLLEGE FOR COUNSELING ON M
College prospectus and application forms may be collected from the college office.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR ADMISSION ARE:
1) Two attested copies of class XII marksheet & class X admit card
2) All original Documents
3) Affidavit against Ragging
4) Migration certificate for students from outside West Bengal
Documents to be submitted with the application
(Originals of 2,3,and 7 must be submitted at the time of admission)
Please contact the office for obtaining details regarding bus services and approved Hostel Facilities.The College will not be responsible for students who opt to stay in unapproved Hostels, paying guest accommodations, etc.
1. More than 75 percent attendance of classes in each subject.
2. Completion of the course of instruction prescribed by the University for the Three Year Degree Course Part I / Part II / Part III Hons. / General Examinations.
3. Satisfactorily passing the College Test Examinations.
4. Good moral character and conduct.
(1) Candidates of Honours/General course having appeared/securing qualifying marks or have failed to obtain pass marks shall be eligible for scrutiny of all subjects excepting the subject for which the candidates have already applied for reassessment.
(2) A candidate desiring scrutiny of his/her answer scripts may apply in the prescribed profroma through his/her College to the Controller of Examinations within 15 days from the date of dispatch of mark sheets from the office of the Controller of Examinations. The scrutinizer will see whether marks have been assigned to all questions and that marks have been correctly added and transcribed on the rolls. Scrutiny does not mean reassessment of papers or the standard of marking already adopted.
For General Course
(i) Candidates who have failed in one elective subject/group/compulsory subject but have obtained 25% marks in the said subject/group shall only be eligible for reassessment in that subject/group.
(ii) Candidates of back subject who have failed to obtain qualifying marks or pass marks by short of 4% shall be eligible for reassessment in maximum of two papers in that subject.
For Honours Course
(i) Candidates who have failed in one elective subject/group/compulsory subject but have obtained 25% marks in that subject/group but for Honours paper at least 34% marks in Honours subject but have failed to obtain 40% marks shall be eligible for reassessment in maximum of three papersof elective subject/group/compulsory subject or in 50% papers of the Honours subject.
(ii) Candidates who have been awarded QH in Part-I and Part-II Honours Examinations but have failed to obtain pass marks by short of 3% shall be eligible for reassessment in maximum of 50% paper of Honours subject.
(iii) Candidates who have failed to obtain 40% marks but have obtained at least 25% marks in the aggregate at the Part-I, Part-II, Part-III Examinations taken together shall be eligible for reassessment in 50% of the papers of Honours subject only.
(iv) Candidates who have failed to obtain First Class marks by shortage of 3% marks in aggregate of Part-I, Part-II, Part-III Honours Examinations taken together shall be eligible for reassessment in 50% of the papers of Honours subject of Part-III examination (theoretical) only.